Free Shipping over purchase of £20 Worth of products
Organic ghee, Food oils, Chyawanprash & more...
Hair oils, Shampoos, Hair Conditioners, Hair colours & more...
Soaps, Sanitizers & more...
Dabur Red, Dabur Miswak, Promise toothpastes & more...
Discover an array of phenomenal products based on your problems, understand their benefits and pick what suits you the best.
June 28, 2020
Acne. One word; four letters. Without it, life is sunshine and rainbows; with it, life is an endless slideshow of irritable moods and gloomy days. The struggle is real, we know. The frustration of photo brushing selfies, the pain of hosting a pimple party on your face, the fires of jealousy burning in your heart when you see clear skin, the list goes on. Take a deep breath and read through some of the possible reasons of acne, so that you can prevent it, maybe even destroy it, in the Battle of Acneguard! (we just made that up.)
Here are 10 reasons why you could suffer from acne:
1. Not taking off your make-up before bed – It is important to follow a skincare routine and stick to it, no matter how exhausted you may be. Make sure all your make-up is off before bed, to have your skin breathe freely and recuperate during the night.
2. Diet – A sure shot way of winning the war with acne, is to get rid of fast food from your diet. Keep your indulgences to occasions and splurge on the greens for the rest of the days for fabulous skin!
3. Unknowingly touching your face – Your hands touch hundreds of objects every day and every time you touch your face, the bacteria from your hands get transferred to your face. Keep washing your hands more often to prevent breakouts.
4. Makeup brushes – If you don’t clean make up brushes periodically it could lead to bacteria buildup that eventually ends up on your face leading to acne.
5. Not doing your laundry often – Your face rests on your pillow at least 8 hours a day at a stretch. Don’t let the dead skin cells and bacteria on your pillow cover attack your face.
6. Your hair products – Unless you wash your hair every night, the oils your scalp secrete transfer to your pillow! On top of that, if you are using hair products with silicones and oils, they will also seep into your face through the scalp and build the oil content on your face.
7. Stress – Who cannot stress enough on the fact that stress causes more problems than it should?! Eat a cookie, we mean eat some spinach and leave the worrying far away from your mind, skin and soul!
8. Over-Drying your skin – Our skin tends to auto-correct itself when in conditions of abnormality. Using a product that will dry out your skin will only force your skin to produce more oil continuing the vicious cycle of acne.
Our experts recommend the DermoViva Oil Control Range to take care of your oily skin!
Packed with the goodness of oil-controlling natural herbs such as tea tree oil and green lime, this face care regime helps remove excess oil from the skin, keeping your skin protected as well as its natural oil in control.
9. Using make-up that cause irritation – Don’t give up on your foundation and blushes, but keep a watchful eye out for ingredients like mineral oil, petroleum, artificial fragrance and colors which can act as irritants.
10. You’re not washing your face and body after you work out – Working out doesn’t lead to breakouts. But the sweat your body generates mixes with oils and remains like an oil spill on your face till you wash it off. Don’t skip washing your face after a workout.
The war is long, and a secret to getting rid of acne is having a little patience. Avoid spot treatments and look for a lifestyle change. You will be wearing your skin forever, so a little bit of care now will thank you for years to come.
June 28, 2020
“Spots” are something that women start getting from their teenage. About 20% of women in their 20s and 30s have spots and acne. Of course everyone wants to get rid of those marks. They’re caused due to stress, hormonal changes or for any other reasons.
You do not necessarily need antibiotics, expensive creams or over the counter treatments in expensive salons.
Stay informed about the latest developments, news, updates, researches and important information about the brand and its products.