“Spots” are something that women start getting from their teenage. About 20% of women in their 20s and 30s have spots and acne. Of course everyone wants to get rid of those marks. They’re caused due to stress, hormonal changes or for any other reasons.
You do not necessarily need antibiotics, expensive creams or over the counter treatments in expensive salons. There are as many things in your kitchen that work equally well to get glowing skin. A combination of these food items along with exercising is a good skin care management that will make a world of difference. Always remember – natural is better!
Here are a few items that are present in most of the kitchens which are great for glowing skin:
- Dark Berries: Read Blueberries, Blackberries, Cherries & Raspberries. They are full of antioxidants that are good for cleaning the skin. Add them to a salad or have them just by themselves – Tasty and good for your skin!
- Tomatoes: One of the most common fruits, which can be found in every kitchen, is a rich source of Vitamin C. It helps to keep the skin firm and increase the production of collagen. Skin circulation is stimulated due to lycopene in tomatoes that gives them the red colour.
- Fennel: It might not be your favourite but it works wonders for your skin. It not only helps in the digestion, flushes out the toxins leaving you with soft and glowing skin.
- Red Grapes: Red grapes along with its seed contain natural antioxidants that are used for inflammatory skin conditions, psoriasis and eczema. So the next times you have a salad just add a few washed grapes and enjoy it benefits along with a healthy meal.
- Beetroot: They are a rich source of Vitamin E and Vitamin A, potassium and magnesium which are important for epidermal health. The nutrients from beetroot are good for overall body cleansing and provides a glowing skin.
Healthy food like these are good for your skin and you’d better take care since your skin reflects your overall health.
Another simple example is Water. It is one of the easiest ways to have that glowing skin is to drink at least eight glasses of water. It helps in full functioning of the brain, thus helping you to cope up with stress. To get clear glowing skin start from within, there cannot be anything more effective than natural ingredients.